A new wave crashes over the Dueling world! Rising Rampage Special Edition includes 3 booster packs of Rising Rampage, along with 2 (of 4) new Super Rare cards, including Marincess cards from the upcoming booster set, or a Salamangreat monster exclusive to this release!
Marincess is a major new WATER monster theme in Rising Rampage, and they’re getting even more cards in October’s core booster set. This Special Edition makes the high tide come in early, by releasing Marincess cards from the upcoming booster set over a month early – and they’ll be tournament-legal on release! If you’d rather play with FIRE than WATER, Rising Rampage Special Edition also includes a new Salamangreat monster for some howling good fun!
Here’s a preview on what else you can expect in the 3 Rising Rampage packs in each Special Edition:
- Master the Tenyi arts! The practitioners of Tenyi martial arts discard their material possessions and mortal abilities and instead channel the unbridled power of nature by communing with the planet itself.
- Marincess rule the seas! Blue Maiden’s Ignis-powered Cyberse strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS makes land in Rising Rampage. Just drawing this theme’s basic monster, Marincess Sea Horse, is enough to let you Summon the Link-3 Marincess Marbled Rock AND add Marincess Sea Horse back to your hand!
- The Witchcrafters from The Infinity Chasers complete their masterpiece! Take delivery of Witchcrafter Golem Aruru and you can upgrade any Spellcaster-based Deck with a monster that hides in your hand until your opponent targets your Spellcaster with an attack, card, or effect, and then makes them regret it!
- Fortune Lady Every is a Synchro Monster you can put in any Spellcaster-based Deck! She grows stronger during each of your Standby Phases, and each time she does, one of your opponent’s monsters ceases to exist! She can’t be defeated by normal means, springing out of your Graveyard every time your opponent ends their turn.
- A unique new weapon for your Extra Deck! Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess is a Link-4 monster that nocks an arrow for every monster used to Link Summon it. Each one is worth 800 ATK, for a maximum of 3200 ATK, and you can have Apollousa lose 800 ATK to negate the activation of any opposing monster effect.
Each Rising Rampage Special Edition contains: 3 Rising Rampage booster packs, plus 2 (of 4) new cards.
There are no reviews yet.